Monday, August 2, 2010

Its my first Monday Minute



Today's Monday Minute is co-hosted by Brown Eyed Girl's Ramblings.

Describe your life in one word.

Busy

Is there something you wish you had learned how to do as a child?

Cook!

Who has been the biggest influence on your life?

This is a tough one...the little angel and devil sitting each shoulder battle it out regularly

What is your greatest dream/hope/aspiration?

To win the lottery! Haha

My greatest hope, that my daughter is happy, as a parent every decision I make is for her, I just hope I make the right ones.


Do you believe you have reached your potential? Why/why not?

Nope! that's party why I'm back in school (in my 30s)

3 comments:

  1. Love your answers. As a kid, I wanted to learn Cooking too. Great post...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sweet hope. You're a great mommy.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a lot of people returning to school later in life for the same reason you are! Thanks for linking up and getting the name of my blog correct! HAHA! :)

    ReplyDelete