Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tooting my own horn!

I ROCKED IT!!

I'm not sure if it was the new app on my iPhone, all the charts I have made, the hours barricaded with a classmate in a hotel room with no computer, or that I am simply awsome.... BUT I am quite pleased with my performance.

I won't have my mark until next week, but I am pretty confident that I have passed Anatomy 202 without writing the final... YEAH ME

1st thing I did when I left the exam room, devour an entire pint of strawberries by myself.

Now I'm going to go watch Republic of Doyle, have a glass of wine by the fireplace and review the information for the presentation I have to give tommorrow morning.

Score for today:
Dawn 1
Anatomy 0

3 comments:

  1. Yeah YOU! CONGRATS! Did those happen to be chocolate covered strawberries? I'm just suggesting that you deserve the best (and feel free to share).
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congrats!

    Mmm, I've been eating tons of strawberries lately too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no chocolate on my strawberries... I'm saving all my "naughties" for after the easter bunny comes

    ReplyDelete