Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello wednesday, is it friday yet?



School started up for me and kiddo again yesterday, 6th grade and semester 4! And no major incidents to report, just kiddo thinking she missed the bus, banging on the neighbor's door to wake up the neighbor and then asking for a ride to school, only for the school bus to come down the street at the exact moment the neighbor agreed to drive her in. (Bought the neighbor 1/2 dozen muffin's last night as an apology for the 'false alarm'.) Last September I was sooo excited for school to start up, this September I'm marginally less excited, I'll blame it on my trip home to Newfoundland, unwinding me. Come on weekend, I want to sleep in again!


I was tagged by River, over at Losing on Purpose to answer the following questions, so here goes.

1. Who is your hero? Why? Have to pass on this one.

2. Do you have a garden where your grow your veggies? If not do you try to buy organic or do you find it costs way too much? I don't have a garden as such, I have several big pots in the back yard where I grow tomatoes, lettuce, celery, herbs, peppers and strawberries. What I don't grow myself, I usually buy at roadside stands in my community.

3. Do you use exercise videos? What's your favorite, why? I have a bunch of exercise videos, but I hate them, having two left feet and bopping around that close to the TV makes me nervous, least I fall into the TV.

4. Favorite workout music? Loud.

5. How do you measure your progress? 50 pounds lost equals something I really want.

6. Do you have any secrets to keep your energy up for your day in general? I need sleep. Without it I am a nasty nasty person.

7. What would your super power be if you could have one? The power of invisibility - works when you're being nosey, trying to get away, or put your foot in your mouth.

8. If you had the opportunity to move to anywhere in the world, where would it be? Hands down, back to Newfoundland!

Now I'm supposed to ask new questions and tag other people.
1) What was the last song you listened to?
2) What is your guilty pleasure?
3) What's the last book you read? How long ago since you read it?
4) If you could have dinner with one person (real, fictional, dead or alive how would it be)
5) What TV show season premiere are you most looking forward to?
6) If you were given $100 and 15 minutes to spend it, what would you buy?
7) What would your superpower be if you could have one?
8) What are you thinking of right now?

Tag: goes to everyone who reads this post! Because I'm lazy, I have to read a chapter for school.

3 comments:

  1. I always look forward to Friday! Friday nights are my favorite time of the week!
    I am already looking forward to NEXT Friday when it is Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise videos do make good bookends.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm visiting from NFF. You are hilarious. I so look forward to Friday also. Favorite day of the week. I feel the same about exercise videos, why do I keep buying them. Crazy.
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete