I’m growing older.
Want to know how I can tell?
1. As soon as 10pm comes, I start to yawn relentlessly.
2. I snap, crackle and pop in the morning as I climb out of bed.
3. I had a baby, I blinked, and suddenly there’s 11 year old kid in my house, and she's calling me "mom.”
4. I used to think plastic surgery was ridiculous. USED to. (socks and oranges, all I'm saying)
5. Thinking about what a food will do to the bowels after it is consumed seems normal. (for the record, Thai, Mexican and Indian cuisine do really bad things to mine)
6. All those things my mudder did/said when I was growing up, and I SWORE I would ?NEVER do", well I've done/said approximately 1/2 of them.
7. I haven't the slightest clue who Heidi Montag is or why her boobs make national news.
8. I have more than one grey hair. Damnit!
9. “I’m too sleepy.”
10. We talk about the weather. Yep, me and husband actually talk.about.the.weather.
11. Remember that time when we were at that place, doing that thing, with those people, and that thing happened?
12. Me either.
13. Staying home on a Friday or Saturday night no longer bums me out. I look forward to it.
14. 8am is considered sleeping in. Even on the weekends.
15. Going out drinking on a weeknight results in a deathly, dehydrated state the next morning.