I was having my tea this morning, and I noticed an old scar near my ankle. For the life of me I can't recall how I got that scar. Throughout the day I've been trying to remember other things I've forgotten over the years... this is what I've come up with so far:
1. How to speak french.
2. The order of the books in the Old Testament.
3. The last time I cleaned my oven.
4. How to read sheet music.
5. Why I signed up for that Zellers credit card.
6. What it was like to be able to eat fries without feeling guilty.
7. The entire semester of Calculus I took in university.
8. Why I ever thought Perfect Strangers was a great tv show.
9. Who stopped laughing first and explained to me what a boner was.