Tuesday, July 31, 2012
The Liebster Award
Kathleen over at My Dark Cove Pantry nominated me for the Liebster Award.
" Liebster, as a word, is German and means: sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. What a lovely word!"
Here are the rules....
1 .Each person nominated must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must answer the questions that are given to you from the person who nominated you
3. You must then create 11 questions for the people that you nominate
4. You must then nominate 11 bloggers and link them in your post.
5. You then let that blogger know they are now nominated!
6. NO LINK-BACKS!
Here are Kathleen's questions to me:
1. What are you most proud of? - if I have to pick 1 thing, I would say my beautiful daughter! I"m also kind of proud of myself and my business right now
2. What's your favorite food? - this changes with the season; in the summer its berries, in the fall is pumpkin, winter is ginger and the spring is maple
3. Do you have any hidden talents? - my uncanning ability to make my husband see things my way :)
4. What music would you say is your favorite right now? - I usually live in the realm of alternative music, right now I'm in a Sheepdog's/ Noah and the Whale phase
5. What's the last book you read? - the last book I finished was Beautiful Creatures (book 1 in the Caster series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl) I am currently reading Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer, Beautiful Darkness (book 2 in the caster series), and finishing off book 4 in the Game of Thrones series
6. What's your favorite movie? - Disney movie would have to The Little Mermaid, sappy would have to be The Princess Bride, I love Harry Potter and Return of the Jedi
7. What got you interested in blogging? - I was in school, and I was bored, so I started blogging from my desk during physiology class :)
8. What is your favorite season? - I like the warmth of the summer, the smells of the fall, the prettiness of winter, and the regrowth in spring
9. What would you do with a totally free day? - an ideal day for me would be barefoot, plunked down in a chair next to the water with a great book and a bottle of wine
10. If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be? Dr. Seuss, Peter Jackson, Robin Williams, Audrey Hepburn, Stephen King and then there are a few on my "freebie list"... :)
11. What is your favorite Christmas tradition? - Christmas dinner with relatives, flaming pudding and drinking games
In case you didn't notice, there was a fair bit of indecisiveness in those answers, and the trend is gonna continue... I'm not gonna pick 11 people. If you haven't received this award before, I nominate you, please take it!