Thursday, October 25, 2012

can I eat this?







Its spilling down rain, its cold, husband has the car, and I don't work until this afternoon.  How am I spending my morning?  Editing pictures of Bean and the giant mushroom.

27 comments:

  1. That's a bigun....he could use it for a dog bowl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking a couple of birds could take a bath in there

      Delete
  2. That's a huge shroom! Be careful though...so many are poisonous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how huge this mushroom is Bay Girl, it's massive, I'm with JoJo on a lot being poisonous, Bean has to be careful haha, such a cute photo though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its the biggest mushroom I've ever seen

      Delete
  4. Giant mushrooms are so neat to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there were tons of them all over the place

      Delete
  5. I was thinking the mushroom would fill up with water like a birdbath. But, it's probaby gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is a slit in the side that the water must have dripped through (would have been really neat if it stayed)

      Delete
  6. Oh, hell, I think I'll just pee on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's kinda heart shaped too, and a weird color. Very interesting picture. And I'm glad you got the shot before Al peed in it.

    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here from Monstrous Monday. Have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I didn't forget monstrous monday - I scheduled it wrong, its up now though :)

      Delete