Saturday, April 25, 2015

V02 max

V02 max is a measure of the maximum volume of oxygen that an one can use.
As you increase your effort when you exercise, the amount of oxygen you consume to produce energy increases. However, there is a maximum level of oxygen consumption, beyond which increases in exercise intensity don’t lead to further increases in oxygen consumption. This level of oxygen consumption is called the VO2 max. 
There are loads of calculators out there- but I'm just not that technical :(

7 comments:

  1. Unless you have asthma like me and your lungs shut down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can only inhale so much and so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I popped over because I remembered the name of your blog from when I first started blogging. I am now a lazy and intermittent blogger but wanted to say Hi. Thanks for the V info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your marathon :)
    Popping by on the A to Z Road Trip
    Debbie
    www.myrandommusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there.
    Hope you enjoyed taking part in the A-Z Challenge! I didn't get to visit your blog during the crazy month of April so I'm popping over today from the Road Trip.

    Entrepreneurial Goddess

    ReplyDelete


  6. It is great to have visited your website. Thanks for sharing useful information. And also visit my website about health. God willing it will be useful too

    Pengobatan Impotensi secara Alami
    Cara Mengobati Telinga Berair dan Bernanah
    Obat Lemah syahwat (Impotensi) Terampuh
    Cara Mengobati Encok di Pinggang secara Alami

    ReplyDelete