Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fadder's Day




You're the first thing I think of
Each morning when I rise
You're the last thing I think of
When I close my eyes

You're in each thought I have
And in every breath I take
My feelings are growing stronger
With every move you make

You're an angel from above
who takes away my pain
My love for you is very strong
and will always be the same

You're an important part of my life
You always make me smile
Just knowing that you care
Makes my life worth-while

You are everything I want
You're so pure and true
I love you with everything I have
And I love everything that you do

well almost everything, some times you're just annoying

Happy Fadder's Day Vincent, we love you!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Hallmark moment and beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ending to that and the fact u called it fadders day.

    ReplyDelete