Monday, April 19, 2010

If I ever hear that song again it will be too soon!

You know the one I'm talking about. The first time you heard it, you thought it was kind of catchy, the second time you heard it it was ok. Now its the song that you live in mortal terror of… avoiding it like a plague, hoping and praying not to accidentally stumble onto it, and when you do by chance hear it, quickly change the channel only to hear it on the other channel?

I spent a large portion of the day in my backyard, listening to the radio and I swear I heard the same song 7 times in the same hour. The next time I hear it, I might just scream!

Ok, I get it, let me think, I guess its my turn,
Maybe its time to put this pussy on your sideburns
He say I'm bad, he probally right
He pressing me like buttondowns on a friday night

The song is all over the place, Shake N Bake Ricky Bobby and Fred Flintsone are not even in the same decade! Its amazing what passes as audible these days...


During the night the evil black squirrel got into the bird's nest and knocked out the eggs. It was so upsetting to see the broken eggs on the ground. Mommy bird hasn't been seen all day. Sometimes nature is mean.

2 comments:

  1. haha...i haven't found any song yet that terrifies me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, that's the worst! I happen to have nothing but loathing for Miley Cyrus (*shudder*), but when I went to California with a friend who was obsessed, she SANG MILEY FOR TWO WEEKS! I thought I would kill her.

    I feel your pain! :/

    ReplyDelete