1. How to make Mom's coffee in the morning.
2. Be goofy and outrageous. It's fun, most people aren't watching anyway, and the ones who do are mostly just envious. Or constipated.
3. There's just something special about a handwritten note, a smile and a thank you that goes a long way.
4. Running on vinyl flooring in wool socks and sliding equals breaking something or trip to the hospital.
5. Green vegetables are your friends. (except broccoli which is pure evil)
6. How not to felt wool sweaters. (as soon as I figure it out)
7. I don't care if you write a tell-all book about me since I'm already blogging it. (nice threat though)
8. Leaving the front door open while the air conditioner is on means we won't be going on vacation this summer.
9. Butter is worth the fat.
10. There will always be people who are worse at (or better at) something than you are, don't rub it in, what matters is that you are trying.
what lessons do you want to pass on?