Monday, February 6, 2012

and the award goes to....

mybabyjohn/Delores over at The Feathered Nest has just bestowed this award on ME!



As with any blog award there are rules, this award has 3:

Rule #1 - thank the sender of the award - Thank you again to mybabyjohn/Delores; you are awesome.

Rule #2 - list 7 previously unknown facts about yourself - ok humm... here we go
1) I am currently on a TV binge of Spartacus, Jericho, Being Human, The Walking Dead, and Firefly (Netflix is TV right)
2) I have severe bruxism, and sleep wearing a mouth guard (bruxism - teeth grinding)
3) I am currently on a quest to find the best homemade pickle recipe
4) I drink a minimum of 4 cups of tea a day (1 milk, 1 sugar twin)
5) I will do just about anything for Reese peanut butter cups
6) I hate shaving my legs, and will come up with any variety of excuse not to (ie Feb-u-hairy)
7) During the month of January, I read 10 novels on my Kobo (GEEK)

Rule #3 - pass along the award to 7 others - well this is where I'm going to break the rules... I would like to pass the award on to you ALL!! Enjoy

23 comments:

  1. Oh no girl, I'm so sorry to hear about your teeth, I have bruxism too and honestly, it seriously sucks. I hate it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dentists are making a small fortune off me

      Delete
  2. I love Being Human and I'm a massive tea drinker. It solves everything!

    Congratulations on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! And now I want to binge on some Firefly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad the series was so short lived

      Delete
  4. I found I read much more now that I have an ereader. Not ten books a month, but about one a week. And I do love Reese's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1 a week is the pace I'm trying to make

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the award. And love all those shows, except Being Human, never watched that. But watched the others at least 2-3 times over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being human is a ghost, werewolf and a vampire all living together... Easy on the brain

      Delete
  6. You missed Jan-u-hairy! Just tell people the hair helps keep you warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate shaving my legs too. I was just sort of forced to recently after two whole months. I can't remember now why I suddenly had to, but it certainly wasn't because I wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I most definitely agree with #5. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you! I am right there with on number 5! I love them...

    ReplyDelete