Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I got the runs

OK, so that is perhaps not the best title - but well I do.  I have managed to pull my big butt over the finish lines of three (3) races in 30 days!

the first I already mentioned - where I took 5 mins of my last year's time!

my 2nd race was my very first 10K on Canada Day

thirdly I took another 1/2 minute off my 5K time this weekend past! (do you see the icebergs in the back)

Less than 2 weeks until my next, and biggest race (the Tely10) I am still trying to kick my sugar habit!
I CAN do this!

something I learned the hard way - too much sugar free candy will give you the other kind of runs :(

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!
    Didn't need to know that last part though.
    That big race is all yours, Baygirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!! Way to go! And I read the reviews of the sugar free gummy bears on Amazon.com and laughed so hard. Yes, I hear they give you the runs alright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the runs....and yes....they do. So does too much diet pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck at the Tely!! Cross our fingers it's not too hot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! Congratulations to you for the continued improvement. I need to drag myself out there also.

    ReplyDelete