Sunday, April 11, 2010

The questions is, what is a Mahna Mahna?

I woke up this morning with the oddest thing in my head.... Mahna Mahna Do doo be-do-do. Mahna Mahna Do do-do do. Mahna Mahna Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do ...

I'm making toutons "Mahna Mahna".

I'm in the shower "do doo be do".

I'm trying to study "Mahna Mahna".

I have a problem! "do dooo be do-do".

Stupid catchy song... husband is refusing to look at me, let along talk to me. Its how I anwsered him all day. I love it! Man loves to talk and I managed to silence him.



I feel a little remorse as he sits across the table from me, his fingers hitting the keys on his laptop a little harder than normal.

"Husband..." he looks up, "Mahna Mahna"


Ok Dawn, act your age....



5 Facts about Mahna Mahna
1)Its the best know song from the Muppet Show.
2)Mah Nà Mah Nà" is a popular song written by Piero Umiliani.
3) It originally appeared in the Italian film Sweden: Heaven and Hell
4)It was a minor radio hit in 1968–1969
5)The song's lyrics contain no actual words, only nonsense syllables resembling scat singing.

"Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do"

No comments:

Post a Comment