Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Who let the Gnomes out?

I came home form school today and piled my arms full of the garbage that was strewn across the back seat. I guess I piled a little too high because on the way to the door I dropped my lunch bag. When I bent to pick it up, I noticed that one of my rose bushes have been freshly snipped... odd right.

I opened the door and flicked all the garbage in the house and went for a closer look. Turns out that not one, but EVERY one of my rose bushes has been freshly cut, and I know its not me, and its definatly not husband, but in came in and called him just to be sure.

Either there is one giant rabbit on the street with a huge appetite, a garden gnome is on the loose, or one of the neighbors doesn't think I know how to properally care for rose bushes (they would be right). A question I will persue further next week.

My ROAK today was inspired by another blogger, Mainland Streel Today, I went into Tim's and paid for an extra large coffee, BUT the coffee was not for me. I told the girl at the counter to give it to the next person to walk in after I left. Hopefully I made somebody's happy tuesday.

2 exams down, 3 to go!

1 comment:

  1. Bah ha! I love it. I bet it IS rose-loving gnomes!

    I have been the beneficiary of a free Timmy's coffee before...it totally made my day! I bet you made someone else's too. :)

    ReplyDelete