Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm such a LOSTie GLEEk Loser!

So I'm eating supper when I start hearing this odd beeping noise, its my iPhone. Over a month ago I set an alarm to remind me that season two of Glee starts tonight!



In case you haven’t heard of it, “Glee” is about a high school glee club that has fallen into a slump, but an ex-glee member and teacher Will is trying to wants to restore it to its former glory with the help of a germophobic guidance counselor, Plotting against them is Sue Sylvester the Cheerios coach (she's a riot) then there are the Glee clubbers... Wheels, asian, gay kid, other asian kid.. LOVE IT.

Biggest dilema of the day... its up against LOST!

My favoritest show for the past 6 seasons. I own seasons 1-5 on DVD and season 6 is saved on the PVR. I have never missed an episode and I facebook chat with my frinds back in NL every week to go over the details.



Biggest Loser is on tonight, AND I have an antomy final tommorrow.... I'm PVRing GLEE no the big tv, watching LOST in the bedroom, and as for Loser, I'll tape the late version and watch it friday.

Its a good thing I don't watch a lot of TV, they all come on the same night!

No comments:

Post a Comment