Monday, May 10, 2010

Flirting

No matter how hard I may try to present myself with the confidence of a Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie, deep down, I'm a geek hoping to meet people who speak my language, which at times is pretty hard to understand.

I've been out of the dating world(combat zone) for quite some time, and am happy in me world of husband and kiddo and most of the time I am oblivious to the world around me. Turns out that I have lost all my game! I have no clue when someone is flirting with me anymore.

I was flirted with today!!

Yep, I went in to rent a video and the guy behind the counter smiled and asked for my phone number!!

Told you I'm a geek, totally out of touch with reality.

2 comments:

  1. I would have fainted, dead away, if that happened to me! The person asking would definitely be desperate and insane and recently escaped from a mental institution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo. Be flattered. Be very flattered.
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete