Robyn has tagged me to carry on the Lying Truth game. If you don't already follow Life by Chocolate get your bones over there now!
This originally started off as the lying game, and then some of the rules were tweeked, but I'm going to stick with the tweeked version. Five of the following tidbits are true, one is a fib, can you spot it?
1) I was once kicked out of Pearl Jam's sound check.
2) I've had stiches in my tongue.
3) I once stole from the grocery store.
4) I can fit an entire fudgesicle in my mouth at once.
5) I frequently make up words, and use them.
6) I wander around my neighborhood in various stages of topsy-turviness.